Filtration Plant for Drinking Water
We installed a drinking water filtration plant for the local residents.
- The underground water of our villages has a very high content of dissolved salts. Drinking water sources, both surface and groundwater are contaminated with toxic metals and pesticides throughout the country.
- Residents of these villages have been going too far off places to get drinking water.
- Pakistan ranks at number 80 among 122 nations regarding drinking water quality.
- We installed a drinking water filtration plant for the local residents. However, people from far off places fetch the water from the plant for their consumption.
- Drinking water quality is properly managed and monitored.
- People take water on motorcycles, cars, and even donkey carts to bring it to their homes.