Zainab Memorial Clinic (1989)
- The clinic established in 1989, as Alama Iqbal dispensary.
- The clinic was open 6 days a week.
- On average 25 to 30 patients were evaluated and treated every session.
- Patients are treated free of cost on an out-patient basis for general medical ailments.
- Patients are given most of the needed medications.
- In 2017, the clinic name was changed to Zainab Memorial Clinic.
- In 2020, the clinic was moved to a brand-new upgraded facility with a lot of amenities.
- A fully qualified M.B.B.S. physician was installed. A qualified nurse, trained dispenser, a manager, a helper, and nurse’s aide were added to the staff.
- Ever since the number of patients visiting has been steadily increasing
- Now on average, 40 to 50 patients are treated in each session.
- The budget has steadily increased up to 3 fold.